The Scan Your Skin website can be very useful for all of us in checking out if we are at risk of Skin Cancer.
Most of us know that protecting our skin from the sun is the most important step to preventing skin cancer.
- But what if your skin hasn’t always been protected?
- Maybe you can’t always avoid the sun?
- Or perhaps there is a history of skin cancer in your family?
Preventing skin cancer is also about knowing your risk level. Did You Know?
- Australia and New Zealand have the highest incidence of skin cancer in the world.
- Skin cancers account for around 80% of all newly diagnosed cancers.
- More than 90% of skin cancers are caused by exposure to the sun.
With the Scan Your Skin website you can locate your nearest Accredited Skin Cancer Doctor, find out if you are at risk of Skin Cancer and what to look for with a mole.
At SParms we are proud to be partnering and supporting Scan Your Skin and the Skin Cancer College.
You can find out more information here: https://www.scanyourskin.org/